Sunday 10 August 2014

3RD DAY FROM SURGERY

 Blaise Pascal, a French writer and philosopher from the 1600s, said, "Deep within the soul of every human being, there's a God-shaped hole, and only God can fit in that hole." That is the deep sense of loneliness and suffering that many of us feel on a day-to-day basis.

It was Rus third day the moment he was out from the operating  room. He is really whinny in his bed. I felt so sadden when the doctors diagnose him that he has edema. He needs a dose of new antibiotics and albumen. I know that this new sets of medicine are really expensive and hopefully that Rus will be able to cope well. All our prayers in him.

I miss my son so much his laughter and his giggles. When I sleep in my room and see the crib, I miss him. The room is so quiet. Toys are just all neatly piled up. I miss his being rambunctious. I miss him all. This day I felt so alone. I can not deny that my heart  is in thirst of his laughter and I want him again in my arm giggling.

Dear Lord, help me to feel your presence and trust that you are always with me.  Help me to find my comfort, not in things, but in the love Jesus secured for me at the cross. I know that you will never leave me or forsake me. Help me in my unbelief. Help what I know to be true to be what my heart lives out as truth. May this season of loneliness draw me ever closer to you.Help me to seek you in my loneliness.

No comments: