Friday 7 June 2013

GLORIOUS 5 MONTHS





I am happy to present to the world my star patch. I toke this one when I had my pneumonococcal vaccination last May  24, 2013 with my pediatrician, Dr. Dennis James Absin.


The feedback was just the same as of last time, I don't have swelling or fever. This means that my body was able to tolerate the pain and the vaccine. I'm happy to tell that my health milestone was doing great. No more throw ups. No more acid reflux. Thanks for LOSEC of Dr. Absin. I pooh most of the time. At first, their were a lot of discharges in my diapers and the rest of the days I got only few scoops of my pooh.

This day June 6, I am happily celebrating my  5 months old. I drink well. Hopefully I gain better weight. I am excited to see Dr. Absin again for the next follow up check up. The same emotion also with my surgeon, Dr. Tagayuna which was still in United States of America for a holiday.





FATHER & SON BONDING



I am grateful that my hubby spend also quality time with our son, Rus in spite of his hectic time and tiresome work schedule. Happy to see him playing and talking with him.

I was really touch when I heard him say. " Love you my miracle strong baby."


It was said that that babies with secure attachments to their parents have better chances to develop into happy, successful, and well-adjusted children and adults. http://www.civitas.org.uk/hwu/fathers.php



Once the father is involve in the growth of the baby, it has a great impact to their growth.https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/fatherhood/chaptertwo.cfm



Why do dads matter?


Dads matter so much in the lives of their children, because studies show that children with involved, loving fathers have healthier self-esteem, are more likely to do well in school, and exhibit better social behaviors than those children who have uninvolved fathers.http://auburnpub.com/lifestyles/fathers-play-key-role-in-healthy-child-development/article_89ce66bf-9c63-5c90-acc4-b9bd54362a12.html



JUNE 24, 2013


This day I meet with my doctors for the next vaccination and fistula evaluation. Happy to meet them. This day I gained only 100 grams from my previous weight. My pediatrician still wants me to maintain my vitamins and milk considering that my fistula was not yet repaired. In the next month I will start eating solid food. Hopefully I will gain more weight and it makes me a bit bigger than what i was now.

Meanwhile, my surgeon evaluated me with my fistula and the reconstruction will be done next year when I will be 1 yr and 6 months old. At least in this point, my parents had enough money to launch the next surgery and at the same time I am big enough to recover fast. she was happy because I had grown well. She is very hopeful for me that I can really recover fast. Thanks for her positive feedback and prayers.


JUNE 26, 2013

Looking  for a philanthropist is hard especially for those who will sponsor in the hospitalization and medication.  I asked already my sister regarding those group who initiated in the help for our son however we don't receive feedback from them yet. We opened our case to Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). Happy for they respond so fast. We met Dr. Ichon who make arrangements in the doctors in the Northern Mindanao Medical Center (NMMC). We met Dr. Naval (Residence Physician) and Dr. Gacus (Pediatric Surgeon). They evaluated the baby. We found out that Dr. Tagayuna was the head of all the surgeons here in Region X. Whatever be her decision towards the baby will be the final decision of Dr. Gacus.


JUNE 30, 2013 

This day I just made a video clip from my son's cranky looks .

 
.

For me though I posted some of the funny, whinny and crying moments of my son because it is part of his kaleidoscope memories and activities to remember.






















































No comments: