Friday 12 October 2012

A HOME IN HIS ARMS

I was excited to go back home from work. I was anticipating that papa will be in Singapore and he will be in the Queenstown train station waiting for me. Time swiftly pass by and it’s about to go home. I couldn’t fell the distance of the travel because of my joy to see papa.

It seemed you leap in delight when I saw papa happily waiting for me beside the passengers’ service area. He hugged and kissed me as if promising we will never be apart. I missed him because I wanted to be encircled in his arms. I wanted to feel his warmth beside me when I needed him the most. I needed him to be my listening ear to hear my life story even though I am not quite comfortable telling it and it is not  about the comforting buzz of a text message alerts to let me know that he is around. He helped me carry my bag as we walked back home. Along our way, I related to him my struggle during his absence and how Aunt Berna coped it all. In deed, it was not easy especially when you crave the foods you wanted to eat and they were no where to be found. Moreover, there were moments that I long the touch of your father. Now that he was with us, I felt secured.

Since papa is with us for 15 days, he was our best helpmate. He did the cooking, laundry and some supporting works at home. Everyday he fetches me from work. It was a wonderful experience. During my off we also spent time together strolling and eating outside the house.

I was counting my remaining days here in Singapore because we planned already to deliver you in Philippines due to various issues that arouse on both of us. Here are some the wonderful moments on how my colleagues and my boss expressed their gratefulness on my faithful services in Singapore.



Dinner with Teacher Grace at the Japanese Restaurant, Raffles, Singapore

The night was filled with amazement as we stroll on the beauty of gardens by the bay. 



                          Dine with the Thio's family at Thai Restaurant, Changi Airport.








     Luncheon treat from the Graceland family.



 GLIMPSE OF MY LAST PRENATAL IN SGH
























No comments: