Tuesday 15 April 2014

TIME AFTER TIME

Hello everybody!

Our baby had come up a long way. Even though he had short gut, he is  gaining weight dramatically. So many significant issues that happen every month although I was not able to document them right away.

Last time he had an episodes of amebiasis for two months. Even though he got this horrible sickness, he is not contaminated with fever. He just go normally in his daily routine. But one horrible incident that frightened us, was his frequent vomiting. Just  a few weeks after being treated with amebiasis, gastritis stroke him! he was rushed to the hospital and admitted.

I felt bad during my stays in the hospital. I felt like being sick. All the discomfort I felt because I stayed in the children's ward.  I did it to cut cost. We do not  have much money to pay all the expenses. Luckily we were there 24hrs only. We were discharge and all our payment where  charged to our PhilHealth Insurance.

Soon the baby  was well, we visited again from his doctors. He  was vaccinated by his neonatologist pediatrician while he was cross-examined by his pedia-surgeon. All things go well. They even have unanimous decision that Rus will be operated to close his short gut.
However, I highly suggested to the doctors that it will be on June will be better because at to this moment considering it, we were still on the peak of financial constraint.

As per suggested by his doctors, they want the boy to  underwent charity in order we can cut cost. So we went to process his papers.  Hopefully things will go fine for us in order we can save much and at the same time avail the best care and services. It will be the same doctors to do take good care of him.  We pray that we can hurdle all this difficult and stressful moment in our life.

Now our Rusver had 6 teeth. He is happy and very dynamic which give his doctors an impression that this little lad will survive.


I will not be as prompt in my bloggings because I am looking forward for my life and family which gives me a hectic day to be in my computer blogging.





No comments: