Monday 7 October 2013

HURRAY I AM 9 MONTHS

HI everyone!

I am now 9 months old!
As the time goes by, my parents greatly overwhelm with my situation.
The celebration is simple. We all  go to church to give thanks and had a pancit on the table.

I am gaining weight day by day.
I am tracking positively with my milestone, although some of it I miss like to do the prone position.
I change my vitamin c, Nutritilin to Poly- Vi- Flor, to enhance my teeth growth and formation.

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE:
It is my first time to ride a public utility jeepney (PUJ). I had wonderful experience in it. People look at me as I glance to them. I am sure, they are astonish in my size, for I can stand up even though I can not still balance myself. I got an upright head already.


Ha! Ha! One passenger can not help her self but to ask my mother.
"How old is your son?"
"9 months", mother replied.

Surely they will not believe and they have think that I came out in this world PREMATURE. Whatever they said, I am happy looking forward with my reconstruction. God will never abandon us. Surely, I got 3 months of waiting, then I will be 1 year old. From then I am counting 6 months for my fistula repair. May God bless the hands of the people who will be involve in my surgery.

Looking forward too, the arrival of my Aunt Berna. She will be home in 28th of October. May God bless her trip.



No comments: