Wednesday 24 April 2013

A HEART THAT CARES

It was a dead end journey for our family to finance the day to day maintenance of baby Rusver. In spite of the situation, we were not hopeless about it. Through the initiative of Joann, my sister-in-law, we were able to sustain the maintenance of the baby. She went for a solicitations to her friends. I, too, make moves and solicited some of  my friends. My brother, Regie asked helped from different  agencies and other politicians under their foundation. Indeed many people from different walks of life came and donate for the baby's sake.Others were complete strangers but have a big heart to help those who were in need.

A package from Sandra Ligutum of Davao
I received unexpected response also from my classmates and friends.They were also willing to support my child. I received donations in fa form of cash, baby's toiletries, diapers, and other dressing stuffs.
Many people to pray for us also. Through prayers, our faith was strengthen. It brings bright hope from every dusky circumstances.

A group of NGO posted Baby  Rus story and my letter to the public through the CDO Blog to ask more charity.http://cdobloggers.com/save-a-little-angel/ 





No comments: