Friday 11 January 2013

CHRISTMAS IN OUR HEARTS

     This December I'd combined all the major events that happened inside the house.

      Last December 24,2012, we celebrated a simple family Christmas and New Year's Eve party. As usual, papa was the cook

Chevon meat prepared last Christmas.
Assorted viand filled in our dining table.

     That days, the house was filled with so much fun, laughter and food. Here are some of the photos of your cousin- Abigail, Joshua and Regiean, (Rejhan was asleep so he was not in the photo.)
The Eusebio family with Regiean.
Lolo Romy with your cousins.

Here we go! Open the gifts. Hmp..we got all socks!

Here's the video clip we had during Christmas.



Papa invited me also to attend their company Christmas party. I was convinced by my Ob-Gyne not to travel yet he was able to persuade me at the last hour knowing that the distance of travel was not that long, far and difficult. I just stayed in my seat often and not to involve much in the said activity. I still maintain my anti-contraction medicine in order to reach your expected due date.

The activity was filled with fun and laughter. Indeed the famous and the trend song "Gangnam by Psi" was still the music played here during dance competition by all employees.  Happy to tell you too that papa was able to won the Grand Prize Award during their Christmas raffle draw from his company. He toke home the digital camera. I could recall last time, of all his years working in his company he is not lucky enough to won  special and quite expensive stuffs during raffle draws. Now that you are here with us, so lucky to have it! Papa was proud of his reward. Surely we can used it this during my delivery as part of our documentations for you. Papa received a swaddle blanket with hood during their exchange gift. It was made of cotton.


Glee! A pose before the dinner time.
A swaddle blanket for Rus!
Bingo! I got it at last.






No comments: